2021 - A Year in Review
2021, what a year it was. As I look back on this past year, I first want to thank all of our clients for your trust in us to look after your financial matters. The lifelong relationships we build with our clients are what truly energizes and motivates us to keep working hard every day in our mission to manage wealth better than it’s ever been done before. We are proud of our progress at Sagium in 2021 and look forward to an even better 2022.
It is hard to highlight all of our successes for the year as we have made significant progress in many areas:
- Portfolio Management – We have been able to knock it out of the park with a record-breaking year thanks to the ingenuity of our partners at Kinsted Wealth.
- Insurance – We have substantially grown our Insurance and Employee Benefit’s business lines and continue to find ways to open access to private care for our clients.
- Financial Planning – We have digitized our processes around the discovery and implementation phases of financial plans to help make the process smoother for our clients.
- Digital Portal – To ensure the transfer and storage of your personal information is secure, we have set up a portal so our clients know their data is in safe hands.
At Sagium, our corporate commitment is to donate 1% of our top-line revenue back to the community in our 4-pillars of giving: “MAKE” (Mental Health, Athletics, Kids, Education). We have been impressed at the resilience in the community as we watch very talented individuals lead charitable organizations towards adapting to help those most in need. The tireless efforts made by these organizations and their volunteers are a true sign of the best in humankind. We have done our best to continue supporting these community efforts. In 2021, we rolled up our sleeves to continue our mission to educate citizens and the donors of charitable organizations around tax, estate, and philanthropy planning in an effort to educate everyone on how they can multiply their charitable impact and minimize their taxes as a result of strategic planning.
Over the past several years, we are proud to have been involved with many charitable organizations, including:
- United Way
- Calgary Police Youth Foundation
- University of Calgary
- Horizon Housing
- Made by Momma
- Gordie Howe Cares
- Inn From the Cold
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Mustard Seed
- Kids Cancer Care
- Calgary Public Library
- National Music Centre
- Janus Academy
On behalf of the Sagium Team, we wish you joy over the Holiday Season and the hope of a fantastic 2022!
- Rick Green, Wealth Strategist & Founding Partner