If you have a passion for people and staying organized, we have a role that will fulfill your purpose. Sagium is in search of a Front Office Administrator.
As a successful candidate in this hybrid role, you will be the first contact point for all client interactions, fostering the initial impression while assisting with event organization and brand representation. You have a “client focused” mindset that, when coupled with your commitment to detail and excellence, makes you a valuable team player. You are an organizational savant with tremendous multi-tasking abilities and “can do” attitude, which allows you to thrive in your role. You are looking for a company that does great work connected to purpose, a company that lives through corporate values that are similar to your own and a company with growth potential and a family-like culture. If that is what you are looking for, please contact us today.
In your role, you will be responsible for general office administration, reception as well as aiding in the planning and the execution of events with an overall goal of creating a positive, memorable impression with our clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following requisites:
- Take a proactive approach, striving for office efficiency in all areas of office operations.
- Will have the ability to think outside the box and bring new insight to their role and responsibilities.
- Will strive to maintain a functional, clean and welcoming workplace for all clients and staff.
- Feel comfortable and be willing to take on miscellaneous tasks to ensure the success of those around them.
- To be successful in the role, you will need to have exceptional communication skills (verbal & written), a proven ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail and have a passion for building client relationships in a collaborative and pro-active approach.
- Feel comfortable being the point of contact for events; being the face of Sagium at organized functions.
- Greet clients and ensure they are comfortable and efficiently serviced prior to meetings.
- Ensure meeting rooms are setup prior to presentations or client meetings.
- Assist with department mailing and filing projects, bank deposits and cheque preparation.
- Assist in planning and budgeting events offsite and in office. Ensure a smooth execution with attention to detail.
- Keep organized records of event metrics.
- Assist marketing manager with projects and brand representation.
- Maintain office condition, keeping the common areas and client areas tidy; ordering office supplies and stocking the fridge when needed.
BEHAVIOURS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), Pages and CRM data entry. Knowledge of Apple software an asset.
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Shows initiative, self-motivated, driven, and works well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and fax machines etc.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Creative mindset with the ability to suggest improvements.
Sagium is an independent private wealth and financial planning firm based in Calgary, Alberta. Our clients are high net worth individuals & families, professionals, executives and business owners. Our core client base typically has complexity in their lives (wealth, risk, health, and family) and has partnered with us for our planning approach and our expertise. They are connected to their purpose and they want to make the world a better place, they want to give back and they want to contribute – and as such, they are typically community-minded citizens. We know this about our clients because we know them on a very personal level from the work we do. We are connected to their goals and dreams because that’s what makes Sagium different - we help our clients build the futures they want through our purpose-driven planning process and we execute the plan in investments, insurance, private health care and estate planning.
To learn more about Sagium, please visit www.sagium.com.
To learn more or apply for this role, please send a resumé by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting will be open until a suitable candidate is found. Only successful candidates will be contacted.