If you have a passion for helping people and truly having an impact on their future, we have a role that will fulfill you. Sagium is in search of a Financial Advisor Assistant.
As the successful candidate, you will build strong client relationships through superior communication skills and pro-actively matching client needs with the “right” solutions. You have an innate “service” mindset that when coupled with your commitment to detail and excellence, makes you a valuable team player. As an established professional in the industry, you bring extensive investment expertise to your role and will very quickly become an integral member of Sagium’s advisor support team, providing initiative, administration and execution to our advisor practices. You are well organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities and excellent computer skills, which allows you to thrive in your role. You are looking for a company that does great work connected to purpose, a company that lives through corporate values that reflect your own and a company with growth potential and a family-like culture.
As a Financial Advisor Assistant, you are a key part of Sagium’s Wealth Advisory Team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our Wealth Strategists on investment support with a specialization in executing portfolio mechanics as directed by the Wealth Advisor to meet the planning needs of our clients.
The successful candidate will master the following:
- Foster a team approach to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and retention is achieved.
- Ensure clients and Wealth Strategists are supported in the most professional and effective manner.
- Be passionate and committed to excellence in their work.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to integrity in their personal and professional activities.
- Respect the confidential and personal nature of our business.
- Be driven by a strong desire to help clients achieve their personal goals.
- Possess a desire for continuous learning and professional development. The candidate is not afraid to ask questions, constructively challenge process while respectfully working as a team member.
- Command exceptional communication skills, a proven ability to multi-task and have a passion for building client relationships in a collaborative and supportive approach. They share the workload with team members during heavy work periods and support others in lighter work periods.
- Deliver outstanding professional service in all client touch points.
- Develop partner-like relationships with the Wealth Strategist team that results in best-in-class business results.
- This position will provide administrative and operational support to our team of Wealth Strategists.
- Prepare and process all documentation related to client implementation of investment solutions and on-going maintenance including investment account applications, executing trades and re-allocations, transfers documents, risk product applications and other forms as required.
- Service clients in a pleasant, professional manner and respond to routine inquiries with enthusiasm.
- Provide clients with requested information and build trust with our client base through our interactions.
- Capture all activities, next steps, notes and tasks in Sagium’s CRM system, Salesforce.
- Coordinate all internal reports with the client service team to determine those clients requiring contact or additional attention.
- Assist with department needs as a valued team member (outside of primary duties) which may include mailing and filing projects (and other general administrative support as assigned).
- Extensive investment knowledge required. Life insurance experience an asset.
- Pro-active approach.
- Quick to learn.
- Take necessary course work to gain industry knowledge.
BEHAVIOURS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM data entry (Salesforce is an asset).
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and entrepreneurial and works well as part of a team.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Sagium is an independent private wealth and financial planning firm based in Calgary, Alberta. Our clients are high net worth individuals & families, professionals, executives and business owners. Our core client base typically has complexity in their lives (wealth, risk, health, and family) and has partnered with us for our planning approach and our expertise. They are connected to their purpose and they want to make the world a better place, they want to give back and they want to contribute – and as such, they are typically community-minded citizens. We know this about our clients because we know them on a very personal level from the work we do. We are connected to their goals and dreams because that’s what makes Sagium different - we help our clients build the futures they want through our purpose-driven planning process and we execute the plan in investments, insurance, private health care and estate planning.
To learn more about Sagium, please visit www.sagium.com.
To learn more or apply for this role, please send a resumé by email to: email@example.com. Posting will be open until a suitable candidate is found. Only successful candidates will be contacted.